Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What a funny things??? A funky meeting...

Today, i'm having a little meeting with my collegue. It's very funny for me, because the MC dont know what's the main idea and objectives for that meeting. It's very irritating... hehehe... What a lovely scene... It's remember me to the one movie that i like to watch. Have you seen "A long came a spider"? What a lovely movie! Hehehe..

I like Morgan Freeman. The way he act as a pyscology police personel, it's look like that thing is happening. Actual event. What a happening! Back to the meeting event, luckily I suddenly sleep for a minute. It's good for you to have a sleeping time during a funny meeting like that. So funky! :-)

What a lovely moment. When someone woke me up, I suddenly grip my pen and try to act there is nothing happen at that time. It's so close! Tomorrow I'll updates a few information about beautiful and lovely places to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment