Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nasi Ayam at Kg. Cherang, Kota Bharu...

It's totally amazing when I first taste Nasi Ayam D' Cherang restaurant at Kampung Cherang, Kota Bharu, Kelantan. It was so good to having this good food. This was my first Nasi Ayam dinner since I come back to Kelantan. I hook on with my nephew. He also like Nasi Ayam too. Hehehe...

But I forgot to take a picture. So sad... Never mind, maybe next time I take as much as I can. Usually Nasi Ayam come out with a yellow steam rice (usually they use "beras siam"), quarter or a piece of roasted chicken, a small bowl of soup, a little black soy sauce (kicap manis) and a little "sambal lada". It's so delicious and so yummy! hehehe...

Today I'm gonna eat this food again and also with my nephew. So good to having a weekend time there. I'll take a lot of pictures today. And I will publish to my blog as much as I can. Nasi Ayam ooo Nasi Ayam ooo "saya mahu makan kamu!" Nasi Ayam... ooo Nasi Ayam.... (my official nasi ayam song). :-)

*** Updates
I've failed to go dinner at D'CHERANG restaurant. But I got this picture from one of blog that I read always. Please have a seat to see "Nasi Ayam" closely :

Is it delicious and yummy ?. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment