Saturday, January 23, 2010

Having time at Car Wash Shop at Guchil Bayam, Kota Bharu

Today, I'm take an early dinner at RFC Restaurant at Wakaf Mek Zainab, Kota Bharu. I go with my cousin. Eating Kuew Tiaw goreng (fried) and "Teh Beng". My cousin eat "Mee Goreng" (fried) and "Milo Beng". "Beng" in  standard Malay language means ice or icy. It's just a simple word inherit from generations to generations. I forgot to take pictures of Kuew Tiaw and Mee Goreng but I take pictures of Teh beng and Milo Beng. Here are the pictures :


Half of Teh Beng. Half of it is safe in my stomach. :-)



Milo Beng. Half of it is safe in my cousin stomach. :-)



My cousin staying behind the scene, hehehe... I'm so "kenyang"....

After that, I drive to the car wash shop located at Guchil Bayam, Kota Bharu. It's very simple and easy to park the car. Sadly, I have to wait about 30 minutes for my car complete wash and clean. Nevermind, at least my car growing stronger and clean. hehehe.... satisfy!


 
My "Hitam Manis", entering car wash shop.  It's so cute to see her entering from that position. 


Waiting about 30 minutes. hehehe.... be patient. Because patient always have to wait for a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment