Sunday, January 24, 2010

Got to find another place of peace...

Have you heard about Pantai Cahaya Bulan (PCB) or PCB beach ? If never, please be advice that this place is a very passionate place for couples. :-) just kidding. I've been there many times since my studying at college. It's a very nice place for me to take a rest and relaxation. It's full of tradisional village. Full of sensational aroma. Good for your health. I'm having a nice visit and time there. If you want to visit Pantai Cahaya Bulan alone or with your family, just email me. I'll give some information how to get there, where to stay, where to EAT :-) and where you can having a good time. Before that, please take a time to look at the picture below :


Shore that shining my mind...

 
The view of peace mind... I like this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment