Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's a long time not see.. KB vs KL

I think it's been a long time i'm not updating this blog. A lot of things i've to do for a some period of time. I've just came back from KL. Now i'm at my country home, Kelantan. A long journey is a tired matter. I'm travel alone like a lone ranger from KL to KB about 450km. That's a long journey to me. huhuhu...

Today is a good day but a little tired because air in KL is not good enough as KB. Country side is a good side for people like me. The air is very clean because KB is not busy and jam like KL. My english is very horrible. huhuhu...

I've take a couple of pictures along my journey back to KB, Kelantan. Please have a seat to take a few moments capturing the little scenic view of my beloved home :


Along the highway through "Bukit Tujuh"


"Kelapa sawit" main road, near Felda Sungai Koyan


Felda Sungai Koyan again

No comments:

Post a Comment