Friday, February 5, 2010

Kak Wok Rice or Nasi Kak Wok

Have you ever eat "Kak Wok Rice" or "Nasi Kak Wok"? It is my first time eating this food since my studying at college. That's was first time for me. Having time with my friends eating Nasi Kak Wok after friday prayer at Lundang Mosque (Masjid Lundang). Usually Nasi Kak Wok coming with a plain rice, fried chicken (ayam goreng) or ayam gulai, a little vegetables, sambal merah and etc.

It's so delicious and yummy! Because it's so hot and spicy, cheap and easy to consume in my stomach. But yesterday, I go with my friend during breakfast time, eating clone of Nasi Kak Wok. Maybe... just a think. :-) And maybe tomorrow I'll go again at original Nasi Kak Wok at KBMC with my cousin.

I want to feel again the aroma that have taken me so long for a long journey through food. :-)

Kak Wok Rice shop or Kedai Nasi Kak Wok at Kok Lanas.

 
Nasi Kak Wok or Kak Wok Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment